Bending machine common troubleshooting and maintenance methods
If you have problems with the long-term use of your bending machine, it is inevitable. It is not to say that there is a problem with the quality of the products produced by the manufacturer. No matter what time is used, there will be some minor problems. Although it will not affect the work for a while, if it is not handled in time, the glitch will evolve into The big problem, so it is very important to learn some simple bending machine repair methods.
1. The CNC system does not display properly when power is on.
This fault is usually caused by software. Misoperation during operation or frequent abnormal shutdown may result in file loss, which may make the software not work properly. You can judge according to the system’s prompts before deciding whether to reinstall the software.
2. Slider motion failure
The slider movement of the machine tool can be divided into four processes, such as starting zero return, fast driving, working stroke and slider return.
Y-axis change slider does not move: Measure according to the electrical schematic to determine whether it is a hydraulic system failure or an electrical system failure. If the servo valve is energized normally, it is a malfunction of the hydraulic system, otherwise it is a malfunction of the electrical system.
The slider has no fast forward: the fast forward of the slider is generated by the lower chamber returning oil, relying on the weight of the slider to form a negative pressure oil in the upper chamber, and it can also be judged to be a malfunction of the hydraulic system according to the power supply condition of the servo valve. Or the failure of the electrical system, and then carry out targeted solutions.
The slider has no work: the method is the same as above.
Regular maintenance of the bending machine, in several aspects: appearance maintenance, upper slider maintenance, hydraulic lubrication maintenance, electrical maintenance
(1) Appearance maintenance: The machine tool should be wiped clean, free of oil and stains; if the parts are defective, they should be matched.
(2) Upper slider maintenance: check and adjust the parallelism between the upper slider and the table, trim the slider and remove the rail burrs, and adjust the gaps of each part properly; check and adjust the direct control balance valve, wipe the guide rail, screw, As well as the sliding surface, if the parts are seriously worn, they should be replaced in time.
(3) Electrical maintenance: The motor and electrical box are cleaned and wiped, and the grease is replenished or replaced in time; check whether the fastening device is loose, and the line and control system should be inspected.
(4) Hydraulic lubrication maintenance: oil pump, oil cylinder, piston, filter screen, reversing valve, etc. for cleaning and inspection, burrs should be removed, wear should be replaced; oil quality, oil quantity should be checked, oil circuit should be unimpeded.